True Kormas are spicy, not hot and very creamy.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2-3 chicken breasts sliced
1 jar Sharwood's Korma cooking sauce
Fresh coriander (optional)
1) Fry the chicken in oil until sealed
2) Add the Sharwoods Korma cooking sauce and bring to the boil
3) Simmer gently for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked
4) Serve with rice and a selection of Sharwood#39;s warmed naan breads.
5) For that extra twist sprinkle some fresh chopped coriander or chopped almonds.
Rate this recipe: Add your comments >
The mighty Korma originates from Northern India and should be spicy- but not hot- and very creamy.
Other recipes you may like:
Always popular in the UK, naan is an oven-baked flatbread that comes from Northern India. Favourite variations include naan stuffed with lamb (‘keema naan’) or a sweet nut mixture (‘peshwari naan’).